Friday, February 1, 2008

Growing Brown has big plans at Jackson State

Meco Brown met Ben this winter. He became very familiar with his buddy Jerry, too. "I gained six pounds," Brown said. "After the season I was eating a lot of ice cream. "But I didn't want to get too fat. I wanted to get solid. Now I'm going get lean, nice abs, ripped."

Brown currently stands as the most recognized high school recruit verbally committed to Jackson State, choosing JSU over Northern Illinois. His 1,313 rushing yards, 2,042 all-purpose yards and 18 touchdowns were pivotal in Moss Point's run to the 4A semifinals - a loss to eventual state champion Laurel. The 5-foot-7, (and now) 185-pounder will have every opportunity to start for the defending Southwestern Athletic Conference champions.

CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE BY CLICKING ON BLOG TITLE.

No comments: