Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Why I'm OK taking University of Alabama over an HBCU

"I have three more months." That is the phrase I keep repeating to myself. Then it's all over - high school that is. I can even picture me and my friends throwing, or holding up, our square hats in the air, as we say our last goodbyes to high school hallways and our first hellos to college campuses.

But will the college campus I chose be the right one for me? With careful consideration, I've decided to attend the University of Alabama. As I broke the seal of my acceptance letter to UA, I felt as if my decision to attend the capstone university was the first great choice of my adult life.

CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE BY CLICKING ON THE BLOG TITLE.

Kid did not want to give his name--do you blame him?

No comments: