Thursday, July 10, 2008

Former WSSU Wedlock comes clean about DVD

I have been talking with former WSSU football player Jonathan Wedlock via e-mail and myspace for about two months now. I’ve been looking forward to doing an interview with him because I knew quite a few people wanted to hear about from him.

I ran a story (by Steven Gaither) about his professional football career taking off in the American Indoor Football Association and quite a few readers hit me up about that piece. Some wanted to know if his “So Hard To Be A Ram” DVD was still available. Yes, it’s still available. And he’s still willing to give out a copy or two.

I wanted to ask him about that infamous Youtube classic, as well as his football career. Wedlock is one of the leading running backs for the Florence (South Carolina) Phantoms. We also discussed a number of other things like Division I, differences in arena leagues, homecoming and late night partying.

CONTINUE READING, CLICK BLOG TITLE.

No comments: