Wednesday, August 13, 2008

COLTS/NFL: Getting to know Chad Simpson (Morgan State)

Click here to view:
Colts Running back Chad Simpson Photo Gallery

Position: Running back.
Jersey No.: 35.
Height, weight: 5-9, 216.
Age: 22.
Hometown: Born and resides in Miami.
College: Morgan State University.
Pro tenure: Rookie, undrafted.

How did you feel about your first preseason game? "I was excited. To finally be out there playing against an actual NFL team, it was just crazy the way time has gone."

You're another football player from Florida, huh? "You're always being compared to the Willis McGahees and the Frank Gores. You've got to live up to that hype down there, which is not hard. All you've got to do is just get a chance and show what you can do. I've been doing this since I was 7."

Hobbies? "I like to play the Nintendo Wii, the Olympics, and run a 9.7 in the 100 in track. You run with the arm motion. I'm about a 10.3 in real life."

CONTINUE READING, CLICK BLOG TITLE.

No comments: