Sunday, November 22, 2009

Florida Classic 2009: Battle of the Bands--FAMU Marching 100 vs. BCU Wildcats

QUOTES OF THE DAY...

"I have heard more than my share of marching bands in my life (HBCU and non), and I can say without a doubt that the 100 has the highest quality sound I've heard. Their ability to play with volume without sacrificing subtlety is unmatched. Arguably, the best college ambassadors in the country...." TheAgRat

"I have attended 17 Florida Classics. Every year B-CU has gotten better. However, everything they do including their silly PA announcer has copied (FAMU) and Joe Bullard. We have had the opening marching announcements: "From the Highest of 7 hills in Tallahassee..." for years. In the last two for BCU its, "From the world's most famous beach..." Heck, I thought the world's most famous beach was in MIAMI..." CaliRattler

















No comments: