Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Prairie View A&M Picks Up the #14-Ranked Football Player in Nevada

Las Vegas, Nevada -- Canyon Springs High School defensive tackle Jordan Turner (6-0/263), a member of the Nevada Top 15, is headed to play in the SWAC. "I gave a commitment to the SWAC Champions, Prairie View A&M this morning, (February 1)" said Turner. Prairie View A&M picks up the #14-player in Nevada, a two-star by Scout.com. "I decided to go with Prairie View over New Mexico State, North Dakota State, Northern Illinois and a few others," said Turner. Turner said he's long felt like he was heading to play in the SWAC.




"In my heart, I always knew I kind of wanted to play in the SWAC, because of their tradition and their long history of putting guy's in the NFL, plus Prairie View felt perfect. They are getting ready to build a big new stadium, locker rooms, weight room, and football offices. The coaches were great, they were all as easy to talk to as talking with my high school coach, Hunkie Cooper. I felt like it's a place I can mature and become something special."

READ MORE, CLICK BLOG TITLE.

READ RELATED ARTICLES:
Turner To Take Time
Turner Takes In Junior Day

No comments: