Friday, May 21, 2010

Dr. Phillips WR Chris Gallon lands Florida A&M and Colorado State offers

Dr. Phillips High School (Orlando, Florida) senior WR Chris Gallon, a transfer this year from Oviedo High School, located in adjacent Seminole County, landed his second NCAA Division I-A scholarship offer Tuesday night from Colorado State, and also received an offer from Florida A&M University. His other D-I offer was from University of Memphis. Gallon will be looking to fill huge shoes this season for the Panthers with the graduation of Kenny Shaw, who is headed to Florida State. The 6-foot-4, 190-pound Gallon is ranked No. 20 on the Sentinel’s 2011 Central Florida Super60.

Dr. Phillips is the defending Metro Conference Champions. Gallon had over 450 yards receiving for Oviedo High and scored six touchdowns last season. "I'm transferring to Dr. Phillips, I think that's very good for me," Gallon said. "I'm having some family issues and I'm trying to do what's best for me." Gallon runs a 4.5 40-yard dash and is also being shown interest by Tennessee, Florida, and Miami.



READ MORE, CLICK TITLE.

No comments: