Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Southern University: Living her dream

Sandy Pugh, Head Women's Basketball Coach
Interim Athletics Director, Southern University
As it turns out, Jessica Thomas ended up where she wanted to be all along.

The senior Northwest girls basketball standout inked a letter of intent to play basketball at Southern University next season Tuesday in the Northwest High library with her family and Lady Raiders coach Latosha Malone on hand.

"It's amazing to be where I am because of all the hard work I've put in and coach Malone helping me out a lot on everything I had to do to get to this point," Thomas said. "I had to do a lot of things, keep my grades maintained and stay focused in school and not worry about anything else."

READ MORE, CLICK TITLE.
VISIT: SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY AND A&M COLLEGE
VISIT: GOJAGSPORTS

No comments: