Sunday, February 12, 2012

2012 Draft Interview: Jamarkus Gaskins, Safety, Albany State

JAMARKUS GASKINS
ALBANY, Georgia - Joe Gaiter: Who is Jamarkus Gaskins?

Jamarkus Gaskins: I’m a hard working individual though with dreams of one day accomplishing my ultimate goal of playing football at the professional level. I won’t be denied and I’ll do whatever it takes to make my dream a reality. Not just for me, but for my family and the ones closest to me.

Joe Gaiter: How will you prove yourself on the field?

Jamarkus Gaskins: I will prove myself on the field the same way I have been my whole life and that’s with hard work. My coach told me a long time ago hard works trumps talent all the time and I’ve learned to live by that.

Joe Gaiter: What are some of your goals in the NFL?

Jamarkus Gaskins: My first goal is to make some team’s roster. After that it’s just to continue to play the game I love and to hopefully one day see myself starting and winning championships.

Joe Gaiter: What are some of your accomplishments?

Jamarkus Gaskins: I was a 1st team All American. I was named the SIAC Defensive player of the year, Region 2 Defensive player of the year and Division 2 Defensive player of the year.

Joe Gaiter: What are your biggest strengths on the field?

READ MORE

No comments: