Monday, August 13, 2012

Slidell’s Hornsby inks with Grambling State University

SLIDELL, Louisiana - Slidell’s William Hornsby is heading to Grambling State University to play basketball for the Tigers. Hornsby said it was an easy decision.

“I went to the campus. I loved it there. It felt like I was at home as soon as I stepped on the campus. They sold me quick. I could picture myself there for the next four years,” Hornsby said.

The guard said he was also considering the University of Vermont and the University of Mobile. Hornsby said being closer to home wasn’t a factor. He said the best fit for him was the main thing.

“Whatever my family felt was best also. We sat down and talked about it for a long time. We prayed on it and we came up with Grambling,” Hornsby said.
Hornsby said they told him there’s a chance he could start, but if not, he could see a lot of playing time.

READ MORE

No comments: