Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Orlando Oak Ridge WR Victor Love commits to FAMU

ORLANDO, Florida  --  Orlando Oak Ridge wide receiver Victor Love has committed to Florida A&M.

The 6-foot-5, 175-pound Love  had mostly played basketball before joining the football team last spring. He ended up with 24 catches for 488 yards and nine touchdowns in his only varsity season.

 “I’m very very excited,” Love said. “I’ll be the first person of my generation in my family to go to college.”

 The second oldest of six children, Love picked FAMU over Weber College, Edward Waters and Iowa State.



“FAMU is a historically black college with a good tradition and I have always been a big fan of the Classic,” Love said of the annual Florida Classic rivalry game between FAMU and Bethune-Cookman, which has been held in Orlando in recent years. “I’m very excited about that.”

READ MORE

No comments: