Friday, February 14, 2014

ASU adds Auburn twins to class: Torberts thrilled to be Hornet teammates



MONTGOMERY, Alabama  -- Alabama State added two signees to their 2014 signing class when they signed Auburn High School’s Delwyn and Selwyn Torbert.

The Torberts are brothers who play the same position of safety, and are now attending the same school in college.

“I’ve been playing beside my brother since I was in rec league football,” Selwyn Torbert said. “I’ve always played with my brother and he’ll always be by my side, and I can’t wait to meet my future teammates so they can become my brothers as well.”

Selwyn Torbert finished his career at Auburn High with 64 tackles, one interception and one fumble recovery.

Now as he’s heading into college, he’s focused on getting on the field as early as he can.



CONTINUE READING

No comments: