Friday, February 7, 2014

Deltona's Calabro excited to join FAMU football

DELTONA, Florida -- Surrounded by his parents and coaches at a table inside the media center, Deltona's Josh Calabro signed a letter of intent with the Florida A&M football program drawing a round of applause from friends and teammates on Wednesday morning.

“I'm excited, excited about the upcoming experience,” said Calabro, dressed in an orange shirt and green tie, Rattlers' colors. “I'll work hard and do my best with the program.”

Asked if he could help the Rattlers football team right away, Calabro said, “Yes, I'm going to try to my best.”

FAMU, located in Tallahassee, has been wooing the 6-3, 270-pound offensive tackle since last spring.

CONTINUE READING

VIDEO: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/1397363/highlights/87633383
 

No comments: