Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hill set to play ball at Fayetteville State

FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina -- Jordan Hill spent two seasons playing basketball at the junior college level. Not only did the New Bern native mature as a player, she became a dominant one at Lenoir Community College.

Hill, who led the Division II JUCO ranks with 24.4 points per game this past season, signed her National Letter of Intent to play women’s basketball at Fayetteville State.

“I made it. It’s like a dream come true,” Hill said.

Fayetteville State, a Division II program, competes in the CIAA conference. The Broncos finished 21-7 and lost by three points in the conference tournament championship game.

They are led by head coach Eva Patterson-Heath.

“I’m going to give them my all. Whatever they want me to do, I am going to do it,” Hill said.

No comments: