Saturday, August 2, 2014

FAMU finds solid lineman in Fuse

TALLAHASSEE, Florida --Despite being a key player on an undefeated state championship team, Daikwon Fuse didn't get too many offers to play college football.

While he and the Dwyer High School Panthers were blowing over the competition, the Rattlers were struggling to a 3-9 record last season. Even so, he didn't hesitate to take the offer to become a Rattler.

He figured the combination of FAMU needing to win and his familiarity with winning was a good match.

"Who doesn't like to win," Fuse said, explaining his decision. "I'm coming to win. I want to be a competitor. I'm going to bust my behind until we win.

"Coming from a winning team to a team that's struggling, I have nothing but time to help turn everything around."

CONTINUE READING

No comments: