Monday, August 18, 2014

NC Central’s Quinn Billerman makes bid for QB job

DURHAM, North Carolina  -- If anyone in N.C. Central’s locker room fits the bill of a traditional quarterback, it’s No. 8.
Quinn Billerman doesn’t just have the experience and measurables of a Division I quarterback, though. Even his initials label him a QB.
The prolific passer’s ability to see plays before they develop may explain why he saw himself as a Division I talent back in high school.
“I’ve always thought I was a Division I talent, ever since I was in the 10th grade,” said Billerman, a 6-foot-3, 215-pound Raleigh native.
Billerman was named starting quarterback of the Ravenscroft Ravens his sophomore year of high school, eventually becoming the school’s all-time leading passer with 6,152 yards and 62 touchdowns and earning all-state honors his senior year.

No comments: