Wednesday, November 12, 2014

FAMU notebook: Fuller hasn't applied for head coaching job

TALLAHASSEE, Florida -- Florida A&M interim head coach Corey Fuller said his contract isn't up until Jan. 20, and he'll keep coaching and recruiting for the Rattlers until his final day on campus.

He also said during a meeting of the 220 Quarterback Club and New Times Country Buffet on Monroe Street he still hasn't applied for the now-vacant position of full-time head coach because he's focused on delivering two wins to end the season.

"No I haven't," Fuller said when a member of the club asked if he applied for the top job.

He continued, "I'm not even sure yet. I haven't even prayed about it. What I've been praying about is for four weeks the kids will play hard, put a great model on the field and we'll do our best. I haven't even prayed about the job."



CONTINUE READING

No comments: