Tuesday, December 16, 2014

from THE EDITOR: My Top Pick for the Next FAMU Rattler Head Football Coach

DWIGHT FLOYD
“We felt we needed a system in order to be successful and a quarterback to operate within the confines of that system.”   Pete Richardson, former head coach of Southern University.

TALLAHASSEE, Florida  --  Florida A&M recently announced its top 8 applicants, one of which will be the next Rattler head football coach. After GOOGLING for information on the top 8 and checking other sources, I decided on only two potential head coaches among the eight. Below I listed in the order I would select them, my list of potential head coaches. I would only pick from this list if I was unable to get Texas’ coach Charlie Strong to offer up one of his disciples.

1. Mark Orlando
Why?

CONTINUE READING

No comments: