Friday, April 17, 2015

ASU: Isaiah Crowell knows something about second chances

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Since the end of his rookie season, Cleveland Browns running back Isaiah Crowell has spent some time talking to others about what got him to the NFL - a second chance. He's been to schools, football camps, even the Georgia General Assembly.

His message has been simple: Second chances are worth giving - and taking advantage of when given.



"I really just feel like with what I went through, it really molded me and grounded me into the person I am today," Crowell told UGASports.com. "It gave me a second chance, and I've had to take full advantage of it and not let anyone down. I'm not going to let anything come between me and my dreams."

Crowell entered the NFL as an undrafted rookie last year. Twenty-two running backs were drafted in 2014, but Crowell's eight rushing touchdowns topped the production of all the NFL's rookie running backs except the Cincinnati Bengals' Jeremy Hill, who had nine.

No comments: