Sunday, August 2, 2015

NSU Spartans have new look for 2015

NORFOLK, Virginia -- The Latrell Scott era begins over at Norfolk State. At the MEAC football media day, NSU was picked to finish 7th in the conference this upcoming season. "I thnk it's great", Scott says. I don't think we've done anything to be ranked higher. It should motivate our kids."

Norfolk State finished last year 4-8 and lost their final three games under long tiime coach, Pete Adrian who stepped down. Despite losing key players on defense like Lyndon Trail of the Houston Texans, the Spartans return senior linebacker, Deon King. "I really want to go out with a bang and leave it all out there and have no regrets for myself and for my team."

The achillies heal for the Spartans has been the offensive side of the ball as they try to figure out who'll lead the way at quarterback. NSU ranked near...



CONTINUE READING

No comments: