Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Licking Heights grad Tiller emerging as Southern star

PATASKALA, Ohio -- Aaron Tiller rarely gets overwhelmed by the moment.

So with the bright lights on, it should not be surprising the Licking Heights graduate was as cool as a cucumber. Tiller was one of Southern University's two representatives at the Southwestern Athletic Conference Media Day in July.

"I didn't know I was going to get picked for it, so it was kind of shocking," Tiller said. "It didn't bother me. I am used to it. I am used to being in the spotlight."

It was a surprise in that Tiller is only a junior and the event usually is attended by seniors. Tiller, however, certainly was deserving having led the SWAC in sacks during the 2015 season, and he recently was named to the conference's preseason second team.

CONTINUE READING

No comments: