I’m blessed and excited to announce that I have officially COMMITTED to Norfolk State University to continue my academic and basketball career! πΊππ
— Natalya (@Natalya_Wooten) August 27, 2026
First, thank you God for this opportunity! ππ½ Thank you to my family for every sacrifice, and to my coaches, teammates, friends,… pic.twitter.com/C0Psif7ibY
Thank you to @BWSLGirlsAAU for believing in me and giving me the opportunity to represent πΊπΈ in Serbia. I learned so much, competed against great talent, and made memories with my team that I will never forget. ❤️π pic.twitter.com/SePCjpEzhg
— Natalya (@Natalya_Wooten) June 26, 2026
Today we cooked π©π½π³ @BWSLGirlsAAU pic.twitter.com/UVgKGkLwaY
— Natalya (@Natalya_Wooten) June 15, 2026
Excited for the opportunity and to compete on a world stage. ππ½ππ https://t.co/bKVPl16TA7
— Natalya (@Natalya_Wooten) June 7, 2026
Made history… AGAIN. π✂️
— Natalya (@Natalya_Wooten) March 1, 2026
Champion forever. Still building the legacy. pic.twitter.com/z6KdmIDgVL
A few highlights from Nike Nationals Chicago. In my bag all weekend. @BWSLGirlsAAU @NikeGirlsEYBL pic.twitter.com/7usnbh0T53
— Natalya (@Natalya_Wooten) July 30, 2026
Session III πVegas highlights @NikeGirlsEYBL @BWSLGirlsAAU pic.twitter.com/pVQUBeTFvS
— Natalya (@Natalya_Wooten) July 14, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment