WATCH: 'I think we're on the right track.' @GeauxJags Assistant Head Coach Curtis Johnson talks about what he's seeing from the Jaguars, as the team inches closer to the season opener. The season kicks off on August 29 against Alabama State. @LAFirstNews @LAGeauxNation… pic.twitter.com/rpaoHOaFjU
— John Walton (@John_Walton_) August 10, 2026
The "unofficial" meeting place for intelligent discussions of Divisions I and II Sports of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC), Southwestern Athletic Conference (SWAC), Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association (CIAA), the Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (SIAC) and HBCU Athletic Conference (HBCUAC). America's #1 blog source for minority sports articles and videos. The MEAC, SWAC, CIAA, SIAC and HBCUAC colleges are building America's leaders, scholars and athletes.
Tuesday, August 11, 2026
WATCH: 'I think we're on the right track.' @GeauxJags Assistant Head Coach Curtis Johnson talks about what he's seeing from the Jaguars | John Walton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment