WATCH: 'Why would I want to tell Alabama State that?' @GeauxJags Coach @marshallfaulk says they have a good idea who the Jaguars' starting quarterback will be, but he's keeping that to himself. Fall camp is underway for the Jaguars. The season kicks off on August 29 against… pic.twitter.com/UOtgx9jPiC
— John Walton (@John_Walton_) August 3, 2026
"I'm paranoid about stuff ... I like the advantage of the unknown."
— Toyloy Brown III (@TJ3rd_) August 3, 2026
First-year coach Marshall Faulk has a healthy amount of fear when it comes to potential spying on his team.
Learn how this mentality relates to the Jags starting QB decision ⬇️
STORY: https://t.co/Bjxzo2k7JR pic.twitter.com/CDSIXgTqde
"The separation is in the preparation."
— Toyloy Brown III (@TJ3rd_) August 1, 2026
This is probably the 1st of several catchy lines Marshall Faulk will say this year.
Find out what he is prioritizing in Southern football's fall camp before the season opener vs Alabama State on Aug. 29 ⬇️
STORY: https://t.co/cNym58jVF5 pic.twitter.com/9V8QaChlII
"I'm not comfortable being a head coach yet."
— Toyloy Brown III (@TJ3rd_) August 3, 2026
First-time head coach and NFL Hall of Famer Marshall Faulk was pretty open when asked how much more comfortable he is leading Southern football after about 8 months on the job pic.twitter.com/6Nq6YHPAtX
No comments:
Post a Comment