Sunday, August 17, 2008

SCSU Bulldog D dominates on 'Meet the Players Day'

SCSU receiver Oliver 'Tre' Young.



















The close to 250 fans who took part in South Carolina State’s “Meet the Players Day” at Oliver C. Dawson Stadium Saturday witnessed a scrimmage dominated by the defense.

“I thought defensively, we did better than we did offensively,” S.C. State head football coach Oliver “Buddy” Pough said. “Offensively, I thought today we were very medium. I think it had maybe something to do with the fact that our defense is starting to really kind of keep a grip of us and do some things to kind of shut us down. Whether or not we can attribute all of that to our defense, I don’t know. It might be the fact that offense just didn’t have it today. But, I think it was mostly because our defense played better.”

CONTINUE READING, CLICK BLOG TITLE.

No comments: