Friday, June 5, 2015

Florida A&M Signs TE Trey Trzaska, Mosley High School.

Trey Trzaska 
 TE, 6'-3"/190 lbs. 
LYNN HAVEN, Florida -- A trio of Dolphins joined an impressive group of senior signees from the Class of 2015 at Mosley High School.

Football's Trey Trzaska and baseball's Jimmy Nolan and Sam Wittkopf make for an even 20 student athletes who have signed letters of intent to continue their careers at the collegiate level.

After serving a key role on both sides of the ball for the 'Fins in 2014, Trzaska's headed to Tallahassee to play FCS ball as a tight end at Florida A&M. This past season, Trey had 29 receptions for 419 yards and three touchdowns. On defense, he had 42 tackles (23 solo), three for a loss, and two forced fumbles.

"I feel like I can bring a lot to the program, but I'll have to just show them once I get there," said Trzaska. "All I need is a shot, that's all you can really ask for, and that's what FAMU is giving me."



CONTINUE READING

No comments: