Sunday, August 22, 2010

Transfer pressure motivates FAMU's Lawrence

T.J. Lawrence has been on the Florida A&M practice field for two days and already he's feeling the pressure of being a Division I transfer — not any Division I, though. The University of Florida.

"I just feel like sometimes in practice if I drop a pass, I'm not supposed to drop anything," Lawrence said Friday. "I'm not supposed to make a mistake. That's what goes through my head when I'm practicing. I feel it's a respect thing, though." Lawrence left UF's program just before the start of preseason camp, but before he came to FAMU last week he'd taken a visit to a junior college.

READ MORE, CLICK TITLE.

READ RELATED ARTICLES:
FAMU's Ramos has his motor running »
FAMU defensive front shines »
FAMU narrows choice on baseball coach »
FAMU hires Horne as athletic director »
Horne's mother proud of son, pleased with move »
Scott has grown into job as FAMU kicker »
Derek Horne formally introduced as FAMU AD »
Taylor unsatisfied after first practice »
FAMU's Sylvester set to strike »
Rattlers Nation comes out for Fan Day »
Nothing holds back FAMU's Willis »
Taylor brings ref to discuss rules with Rattlers »
Taylor sees quality from FAMU at football practice »
Bragg Stadium not getting artificial turf just yet »

No comments: