Friday, March 28, 2014

Bruce Jackson to direct Stillman defense

TUSCALOOSA, Alabama  -- Bruce Jackson, who headed the Greene County High School program for six seasons, is back for his second stint as an assistant football coach at Stillman College.

Jackson, 34, has been working through spring drills as the defensive coordinator on head coach Teddy Keaton’s staff. Keaton said former defensive coordinator Dedrick Dodge became the head coach at his alma mater, Mulberry High School in Florida.

“Right now this is a wonderful opportunity, an opportunity I basically dreamed about,” Jackson said. “I’m happy to be a part of the Stillman Nation. I want to help Coach Keaton reach his goals. He’s got some good kids, and it’s headed in the right direction. I think it’s a perfect fit for me right now.

CONTINUE READING

No comments: