Friday, January 5, 2018

Keith Miles starts Today as FAMU's deputy athletic director

TALLAHASSEE, Florida -- Keith Miles, who for 30 years was the voice of the Rattlers on the Rattlers Sports Radio Network, will step into a new role as Florida A&M's deputy athletic director under interim AD John Eason.

Miles, 59, will report directly to Eason, who was named interim AD in November. He starts on Friday.

"I think John is a very smart person," Miles said. "He is definitely looking at some of the issues. My role is going to be to assist him. I’m fully aware of what my role is going to be. He’s had some major wins already with hiring Willie Simmons and that was big."

Miles is a FAMU graduate. Three of his children and his father also graduated from FAMU, he said.

"I’ve had an interest in athletics, obviously, for a long time," Miles said.

CONTINUE READING

No comments: