
Norfolk has bid to host the tournaments twice previously; Mayor Paul Fraim said Wednesday that the city would do so again. Although the MEAC hasn't officially told the city it is seeking bids, he said he asked John Rhamstine, director of the city's cultural facilities, to begin preparing one Wednesday.
MEAC commissioner Dennis E. Thomas said the league is seeking bids and that "information is going out as we speak" to prospective cities, including Norfolk. "I think Norfolk is a tremendous city, a very progressive city," he said. "We look forward to their bid."
CONTINUE READING THE STORY BY CLICKING ON THE BLOG TITLE ABOVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment