Friday, November 2, 2012

Alabama A&M linebacker Denzel Cotton's had good ride into his home finale with Bulldogs

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama -- The bright yellow rag-top 2001 Mustang rests impatiently in a parking lot next to Louis Crews Stadium, an eye-catcher for anyone passing by.

It would seem a collector's item, or maybe some mid-life crisis vehicle for a man needing a diversion from a suit-and-tie world.

 Instead, the front license plate reveals the owner: "#48" it reads.

That matches the jersey number for Denzel Cotton, the Alabama A&M senior linebacker from Birmingham.

"My mom actually got it for me. I wanted something different and she went and got a yellow Mustang," Cotton said. "I don't consider myself a car guy. I just wanted something that was gonna stand out."

  Cotton loves to pull the top down on good days.

However, "We've got to win in order to drop the top," he said.

READ MORE

No comments: