Date: Nov. 12, 2016
Time: 2 p.m.
Facility: Alumni Stadium (7,193)
Series: Series is tied, 22-22-1
Radio: 1320 AM/93.7 FM WCOG; Play-by-play – Donal Ware, Analysts – Al Swann
*FCS media poll listed first/coaches’ poll listed next
- Cohen fumbled at the 1-yard line in the fourth quarter at N.C. Central on Nov. 22, 2014. Cohen hasn’t fumbled since. Cohen has now had 482 straight touches without a fumble.
- N.C. A&T is after the school’s second undefeated season in the MEAC since joining the conference in 1971. The only other time the Aggies finished undefeated in the MEAC was in 1999. The Aggies had four undefeated seasons in the CIAA — 1950, 1958, 1959 and 1964. The Aggies are 18-2 in their last 20 conference games.
- Quarterback Lamar Raynard completed 18 passes against S.C. State last Saturday. He is 35 completions shy of breaking Alan Hooker’s single-season completion record of 169.
- Raynard has completed 64.6 percent of his passes this season. Raynard leads the MEAC in completion percentage and is 14th in the nation. He is also first in the MEAC in passing efficiency and 26th nationally with a 140.8 passer rating with 14 touchdown passes and six interceptions.
- Freshman receiver Elijah Bell caught two touchdown passes against S.C. State, including the go-ahead touchdown in the fourth quarter. He was rewarded with the most recent MEAC Rookie of the Week award from the conference.